Wednesday, April 11, 2012

Tomorrow! Tomorrow! Another Birthday! (May 28, 2009)

My birthday always fills me with such excitement. I have to admit, I get giddy everytime I open the mailbox and see a birthday card. For some reason, I just love getting birthday cards. I put them on display, and force everyone to admire them.

So far, i've gotten cards from Steph and then one from Mike's parents. But the month isn't over yet!

I have an feeling that this year's birthday won't be as birthdaytabulous as last years, wherein I had an at-work surprise party (Completely with balloons, cake, and singing to me!)
Then I hopped a flight up to Maryland to go to the signal ball. Hard to believe that was an entire year ago.
Who knew then that less than a year later, I'd be living in this town. (Although Odenton isn't really a suburb of anything, people around here claim it is..of Baltimore. Which I've taken to calling Baltimore "Crapcity.")

This year, I am working, yet again. (Thankful for the part time job, granted, but it isn't a dream job)
After work, Mikely is taking me to dinner, then to coldstone for the birthday cake remix ice cream that I so adore, then, we are going to see the movie UP.
Which I decided is one of the summer movies that I must see. And since it opens on my birthday (Yes, Pixar did that as a bday gift just for me...I'm THAT loved!) why not go?

I don't know if there will be a cake involved, I kinda hope so, but we'll see. As long as I am with my sweet buddy I'm sure it will be a delightful day!

And maybe, just maybe...there will be another birthday card somewhere in the stack of 30 junk mail flyers for Today's Pizza that we get daily.
A girl can hope!

No comments:

Post a Comment