Wednesday, April 11, 2012

Motorcycles, because that's just pillow talk talkin' (Jun 4, 2009)

Last night as the thunder was ushering in the storm, I sleepily snuggled into my boyfriend's loving arms.
I was still full from my Coldstone birthday freebie (Mint with Chocolate chip add in, Sure it was only a 'like it' but they really heap the ice cream at you there. Would've went with a birthday party remix, but that wasn't on the house.)
He had both arms wrapped around me.
I drowsly said "I'm sorry if I...you know...fart when I'm asleep, but I did have all that ice cream."

He said back, mostly into my hair "No worries if you do."

I said, trying to back track the fact that a possibility of me..actually farting would even exsist "I mean, I only say that because well, YOU sometimes fart in your sleep..."
He said "I do?"
And well, yes, he does.
So I said "Yes, and it mostly sounds like a motorcycle."
He said "Yeah?" And paused. After sufficient amount of pause time passed, which indicated he was truly thinking of what I said...
He replied with a hint of hopeful pride "A Harley?"

Because anyone who knows something about anything knows that Harley's are far more manly that say...a vespa or something..
I started laughing. I am unashamed to admit, I laughed. The shaking laugh, the one that promises tears.

My laughter encouraged his laugh. And in all this guffawing, we never let go of each other. Mikely never let go of his embrace around me.

After the laughter settled I realized that. And it made me think about other people in love. I thought I'd ask if he thought others slept in each other's embrace like we do..

So, I asked "Mike, you know how we are holding onto each other right now?
He said "Like we're scared? Yeah."

And before I could actually get out what I was going to say, I started laughing again, because all I could picture was Scooby and Shaggy hanging onto each other before they discovered the Ghost was actually Old Man Roberts...  

No comments:

Post a Comment